Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Welcome to the Matrix-Superbowl introduction to the Illuminati's Schemes



    A month ago I entered the Matrix. I watched the Superbowl halftime show, and it bothered me. I couldn't help but notice a lot of symbolism and what seemed like some sort of hidden agenda. I began to look into it, and in doing so, I fell down the rabbit hole into Alice's Wonderland. Or, you could say, I swallowed the red pill. My eyes were opened, and now I can't turn back. A month ago I discovered that there is a whole different reality going on around me that I was oblivious to. But I wanted to know what it was.
    What about you? Do you want to know? Before we go on in this blog, decide now. If you're the type who likes wearing rose colored glasses, sticking your fingers in your ears singing "la la la la la, I can't hear you!",  if you want to continue to believe the world is flat, and would rather stick your head in the sand than learn about anything that may altar how you perceive the universe, then swallow the blue pill, and walk away. But if you want to find out what's on the other side, then swallow the red pill, and follow me.


First let's begin by watching these videos that breakdown what was really going on during the 2016 Superbowl halftime show with Beyonce, Coldplay and Bruno Mars. 



Here is a breakdown of the stage and the secret meanings. 



Even the commercials were part of the hidden agenda.


    I don't know about you, but after I watched these videos my head was spinning! They threw out so much information about things that I knew nothing about, so I had a lot of research to do to find out what the hell (literally) they were talking about! 
    These videos were loaded with words and symbols that I really didn't know much about. 

















  Alchemy, Satanism, Baphomet, Aleister Crowley, Freemasonry, Pyramids, The All-Seeing Eye, Metropolis, portals, black mirrors, CERN, The New World Order, The White Horse of the Apocolypse, The Scarlet Whore,The Beast, #666. The last five I knew a little bit about and recognized them as references to the End Times from the book of Revelation in the Bible. But why in the world would people like Beyonce and Bruno Mars be referring to this? 
     When I looked into this, I was amazed at just how huge their agenda really was. Many people were offended that Beyonce supposedly made reference in her performance to Malcolm X and the Black Panthers. But I believe that was a distraction from the TRUE hidden message that was really going on. It was much more sinister, much more heinous than that. Let's break it down. 

    First, let's start at the beginning. In the videos I just shared they keep mentioning "The Illuminati" and "The Illuminati Agenda". What is that? Back in the 1980's I read a book called "He came to set the captives free" by Dr. Rebecca Brown. 


    The story is about a woman who, when she was an infant in the hospital, a nurse who was a Satanist took some of her blood and dedicated her to Satan. As an adult she became a Bride of Satan and he appeared to her as a beautiful man, an angel of light. They were married and she had sex with the devil. This is a true story, not a novel. She talked about the secret meetings the Satanists had and how they operated. She mentioned true life werewolfs that were so demon posessed that it changed their physical appearance. And she mentioned The Illuminati. This is the only time, up until now, that I had ever heard of them. 
    

     She talked about Astral-Projection, (when your spirit leaves your body) and one night a group of them left their bodies and were sent on assignment to go attack Christians at their home. But when they got there, huge angels were surrounding the house and they couldn't get near it! Eventually this woman got saved, turning her life over to Jesus Christ and when Satan came to see her, he couldn't get past the threshhold of her house. But demons were sent to kill her many times. Dr. Rebecca Brown who wrote the book was a Christian Doctor who helped this woman battle against demonic forces who were furious at her conversion to Christianity. It's a fascinating book with tremendous insight into the spiritual realm. 

(Notice she is making a pyramid shape with her hands?)

     Last month after I watched the Superbowl halftime show, I complained about it, and one of my kids said to me "Mom, you know Beyonce is Illuminati right? She and Jay Z are considered the King and Queen of the Illuminati. That's why they call her 'Queen Bey'". Actually, I was slightly aware of this because one day on the way to school my son turned the radio on and mentioned that Jay Z was Illuminati. "Excuse me?" That was the first time since I read that book that I had ever heard anyone use that word. I was shocked that he knew about it. In the book, it was considered a secret society that no one knew anything about. I couldn't believe that now it was mainstream enough that kids know about it. 

                                           But do they really know what it means? 

    The truth is, performers are not really The Illuminati. They are "puppets" that are being used by the Illuminati to push forward their agenda. Who are these puppets? Who are the Illuminati? What do they believe? What do they want? We will get to that. Patience Luke Skywalker. Soon you will learn the ways of the Force. We will get to all of these questions in this blog. To be continued.....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment