Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Eyes Wide Shut-Who are the Illuminati? One-eyed symbolism.

    


Well, if you're reading this post after reading my last blog, then you must have swallowed the red pill. I want you to know that the things that I'm going to be sharing I originally posted on my Facebook page, and I received a phone call from my church and was told to stop. 




    It seems other people, church people, were uncomfortable with the photos and videos I was sharing. They didn't understand why I was sharing this disturbing information. So I want to make it clear that I am a Christian, and the reason I am talking about this subject is to make Christians aware of what Satan is up to and even more so, to make you aware that we are in the End-Times. It's not going to be in 20-30 years from now. It's now. It has begun. Also, I am not an expert in this field. I have just stumbled upon this information a month ago and before the Superbowl I was COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to all of this! I am simply sharing what I have found with others who are as oblivious as I was, and trying to pull it all together in a way that will make sense. 




    When I was a kid, they had a Good-Will box at my Grandfather's church, and someone dropped a Satanic bible in the box. (BTW who does that? Who donates a Satanic bible to a church?) My father and I looked through the book with trepidation. Personally I was afraid to even touch it or go near it, but my Dad read a few things to me. 





    One thing he read was that ALL magic is from Satan. White magic, Black magic, the seemingly harmless magic tricks. All of it is a doorway and Satan has access to it. Basically, all magic is bad. So after reading that, I knew to stay far away from magicians and fooling around with magic. No Christian should be learning magic, reading Harry Potter books or seeing those movies. You're playing with fire, and I implore you to stop. 



    I have learned a bit about deliverance, and sometimes you learn from the demons that possess people. Sometimes the demons tell you how they were allowed access and what their victim did to open the door to give them the right to possess them.  Any good football coach, or military strategist, will tell you that you need to know your opponent and their strategies in order to defeat them and win the battle. So that's the point of the information that I will be sharing with you. The bible says "My people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge". I'm going to teach you. 

  Acquire knowledge. Get to know your enemy's devices. 


     So let's continue in our Superbowl halftime show discussion. In my last blog I told you that my kids told me Beyonce and Jay Z are in the Illuminati. That's not entirely accurate. As I have been looking into this, I have learned that the true Illuminati members are not people like Jay Z and Beyonce, but it's actually a secret society of very high level people, politicians, billionaires, CEO's, Generals, people who rule Hollywood and the government, people with so much money and power that they rule the world essentially. They are white men who came out of Ivy League schools where they began their secret initiations. It's been around since 1776. Here is a video that explains it. 



     Do we know who they are specifically? No. It's all a big secret. They are the people who own the Hollywood movie companies, and own the record companies. The performers are only the little people. So to say that these stars "are Illuminati" is not really true. The truth is they are essentially owned and USED BY the Illuminati to push forward their agenda. So what is their agenda? We'll talk about that later.



     As I kept digging into this and talking to my husband about what I was learning, he said "It sounds a lot like that movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' with Tom Cruise that we watched a long time ago. I didn't remember the movie. Then he said "It's the one with Tom Cruise and his wife Nicole Kidman. You know, you didn't want to watch it because it had nudity in it and it was really weird." Oh yeah! I made him turn it off. So I looked it up, and it turns out my husband was exactly right! That is exactly what the movie was about! As I have watched videos about the Illuminati agenda, several of them show photos and briefly refer to this movie. Tom plays a Doctor that obtains the secret password to get into a Satanic ritual party, but is not welcome. It shows just how secretive it all is.




     I will talk more about this later, but for now I want to begin where I started, with the Superbowl, Beyonce, and the entertainment industry. The first thing I want to focus on is, how do these people get these performers to do their bidding? How are the puppeteers able to pull their strings? And what are they trying to say?





Well, when I was very young, we used to hear stories about how young want-to-be starlets would "sell their soul to the devil", and sign a contract in blood in exchange for becoming famous. Ha ha, yeah right. That's just a Hollywood movie script right? Hmmm, not so much.



    It seems these people really have made pacts with the Devil. Yes, the stars so many millions love and adore, are actually serving Satan. I'm not talking about the obvious ones, like Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson and Ozzy Osborne who bites the heads off of bats. That's kindergarten level Satanism.



 I'm talking about pop stars that are constantly all over our television screens, on pop radio, their music plays in the mall, at the gym, they are the big winners at the Grammy awards and stars of Superbowl half time shows. They're the ones that little girls like to emulate, dress up as, sing their songs and be like their idols. They are being used by a much larger, much more sinister system that literally wants to take over the world. 







   The "Illuminati watchers" out there refer to them as puppets. They are pawns in a much larger game of thrones. Apparently "they" use mind control techniques on the starlets to altar their personalities and get them to act in an overtly sexual manner. (Another subject we will get to later.) But once they're sold out and buy into the Illuminist theology, they begin to show their allegiance publicly by using hand gestures. In the last blog I showed you some symbolism of pyramids and the "all seeing eye". 

                                    You will see the stars always covering one eye, 





















This is a reference to the "All Seeing Eye"






or making a pyramid sign with their hands. 








Another sign is devil horns. 
(This one is not new. Those of us who grew up with rock and roll in the '70's and '80's are very familiar with this. Also, if the thumb is out too, that is sign language for "love". So every time you see this symbol it's not necessary devil's horns. But no thumb=horns. But the Illuminati crew does it on purpose.)







666
What you thought was an "OK" sign, is actually a sign for "666". The three fingers represent 1, 2, 3 sixes.
wh







Here is a video on the subject. 


     Now if you're like me, you're probably thinking this has nothing to do with you. As a Christian, I listen to Christian music, I don't really listen to pop radio, except when I'm in public places like my exercise classes at the gym, I don't go to concerts and I don't buy their music. I rarely go to movies. I don't follow politics and I don't care about the Grammy's. So I really don't follow any of these people, so two months ago I would have thought all of this stuff has nothing to do with my life. Wrong.
    Some Christians do listen to this music, however, buy it and go to their concerts, thinking there's nothing wrong with it. It's just music. Other Christians however see themselves as separate from the things of "the world". They don't even watch TV. So why would this have anything to do with you?
                             Because they are ushering in the age of the Anti-Christ.
You need to know this.You need to know these things that I'm telling you. It's going on all around us. And it will affect your lives very soon. Stay tuned.......


No comments:

Post a Comment