Friday, March 18, 2016

Satan and the Music Industry

    In High School I got saved during "The Jesus Movement" and was attending an Assembly of God church that consistently taught on repentence, the rapture and the wiles of the Devil. I read a book that talked about bands like The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin and how they actually worshiped Satan. There were Christian groups back in the day that held bonfires and threw all their albums into the fire. I was a bit more subtle. I smashed my albums and threw them out.

    I was on the school paper at the time and wrote an article on the evil side to music. Needless to say, I got a lot of backlash after writing that story. It seems people are pretty passionate about the music they love! If you dare criticize one of their beloved artists you will get a severe tongue lashing. For years after that I kept my mouth shut and my opinion to myself. I eased up on my conviction to only listen to Christian music and also listened to many other styles of music, except for the Satanic stuff. But now that I'm learning what the hidden messages are to even the most seemingly harmless, cutesy pop songs on the radio, I'm having a real hard time listening to anything secular. 
    And here I find myself once again, writing articles to expose the evil side of music. I'm sure it's going to stir up more passionate responses. But please, I'm not looking for open discussion or debates. I'm only sharing what I'm finding. It's up to you to take or leave it, believe it or not. Draw your own conclusions. I'm not looking to build a following or start a discussion thread. I'm simply sharing information. I put off beginning this blog because to be honest, old high school wounds don't die easily. But there is a side to me that gets extremely fired up and upset over injustice. I hate lying, secrets, manipulation, control, and hidden agendas. If I find out there is something very wrong going on behind the scenes, I'm going to call it out and expose it. 

    As I was procrastinating I had two dreams. In the first one was the actor Michael Keaton. Not the young Michael that I loved in movies like "Mr. Mom" and "Multiplicity". It was the older Michael Keaton in the Oscar winning movie "Spotlight". (The movie where he played a reporter that uncovered the story of priests molesting children in the Catholic Church.) We were in my childhood home and he was showing me around. We climbed up a ladder, he turned on light switches, then with one switch he turned on stars in the sky. He brought out a player piano and it played music as the star display went on. There is much to the meaning of this dream as far as the stars which we'll hit on later. But it brought up my childhood home, which means it's an issue from then that I need to get over. Hmmm. He turned on the light to reveal things, he showed me music. This dream was basically God talking to me, showing me things, putting a "spotlight" on it. Now I need to report it. 

    The second dream I was in a car and I couldn't control it, and a wave rolled up (there's those ocean waves again!) and pulled my car out into the ocean. As I opened the door, there was an Orca whale in the ocean. A car represents our own journey in life. I was trying to gain control, but ultimately I really had no control. The wave could be a wave of God. The Orca represents to me the story of Jonah and the whale. God told Jonah to go and prophecy to the nation of Nineveh and he didn't want to, so he ran away, found himself aboard a ship in the middle of a storm and they threw him overboard, only to be swallowed by a giant fish. (Yesterday I saw in the news that Sea World has caved into pressure from animal activists and is cancelling all of their killer whale shows. Coincidence? I don't know.)
So after this dream, I realized I was probably running away from what God was asking me to do.  So I began my blog. 



    Let's continue where we left off. In my last post I shared photos of entertainers using the hand gestures that are used like a secret handshake by those involved in "that Illuminati Mess", as Beyonce puts it. You may have noticed that pretty much all the biggest names in the music and entertainment business seem to be involved. As a singer and musician myself, I find this really disappointing on several levels. For one, I would like to just listen to music an enjoy it for what it is, without having a hidden agenda shoved down my throat, and an evil agenda at that. 


    Secondly, as someone who knows many extremely talented singers and musicians who never "made it" in the music business, it's disheartening to see people with mediocre talent be auto-tuned in a studio, and yet become incredibly famous worldwide. (Don't even get me started on the Kardashians who have absolutely no talent whatsoever.) It leaves people like me asking the questions "Who do they know, and what did they do to get there?" This conversation usually ends with references to a casting couch and a joke that "They must have sold their souls to the devil". Well, it seems that it's no joke after all. 
  

   I'm uncovering more and more stories that these scenarios actually exist, and you can click on the videos I've shared to hear some of it. But first, let's discuss the devil who they are supposedly selling their souls to. Satan, aka Lucifer, was originally an archangel in heaven. He was high ranking, if not the highest ranking angel. He was the worship leader, which means he was in charge of all the music in heaven. 


   He was not just a musician, but his body was an instrument, made of diamonds and precious jewels set in gold, and made of timbrels and pipes, so that when he walked the wind blew through him creating music as he moved. Lucifer did not play an instrument, he WAS an instrument. He did not just lead worship, he WAS worship, he did not create music, he WAS music. So is it any wonder that it seems to be such a natural tool for his to use? The bible says it like this:

Ezekiel 28:13You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created.14) “You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15) You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

He must have been an incredible sight to behold. Lucifer was beautiful, and must have been incredibly good at his job. He became prideful and his pride led to his downfall.

Isaiah 14: How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
13) 
You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. 14) 
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.” 15) But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
  to the depths of the pit.
     This pride resulted in his fate explained by Jesus in Luke chapter 10:18 where Jesus said "Behold I saw Lucifer fall from heaven like lightening". (Remember that sentence because it will come up again.) He wasn't only prideful about his appearance, he desired God's power and wanted to take over his position. He must have been quite a charismatic leader too. An Archangel is the highest rank of angel, like a general. He must have had many loyal followers within the ranks because apparently when he fell from heaven, a whole host (regiment) of angels fell with him. 

He has not changed. His goal still is to take over the world, if not the entire universe, and I wouldn't be surprised if he still thinks he has a shot at taking over heaven. He is relentless. 
    Satan is still deceiving human beings like he did in the Garden of Eden, he is still sly and sneaky, using subtlety, seducing humans like he seduced Eve. And what seems to be one of his favorite means to do it through is by using what he was created for, through music. I would assume he probably takes particular pleasure in thumbing his nose at God, using the music that was created to be holy, and then twist it to use it for his evil purposes and agenda.  

     As we go on in my blog we will begin to learn just what exactly this Luciferian plot and agenda is. Back when I was a teenager groups like Black Sabbath, people like Ozzy Osborne and Alice Cooper were obviously Satanic. KIZZ dressed with makeup to resemble demons, and AC/DC sang "Highway to Hell". These bands paved the way for many more death metal and witchcraft bands to come. I could never understand why anyone would want to listen to their music or attend their concerts. Maybe they didn't believe Satan was real, and it was all just an act, all a big joke. I assure you, Satan is very real. 

   I grew to learn about worship music is something that most people don't understand. Music is anointed. It is spiritual. It can either be anointed by God, or by the Devil. Angels and demons are drawn to it. Your ears and eyes are gateways to your soul, so as you saturate your soul with evil lyrics and images, you are opening yourself up to demonic influences. It's no wonder that people that are heavily into this music deal with depression and suicidal thoughts. Here is an article by a Psychiatrist on the subject.

     So the blatant Satanism in this music is obvious. These puppets are used by Satan to infiltrate the minds of people, of teenagers, and destroy their individual lives. But there is a much larger, much more sinister plot, one that looks to infiltrate the minds of the entire world.
    Getting back to the Superbowl, let's watch another video that discusses the hidden agenda in the music. Why the Superbowl? Because it's a gigantic church service! One where millions of people are watching. It's a perfect time to perform a ceremony right under everyone's noses. In this video Madonna tells us it's considered a church service and she needs to deliver a "sermon". 

And here Beyonce describes the first time the demon she named "Sasha Fierce" came into her before a performance. She is her altar ego.



That's just the tip of the iceberg my friends. There is much more to come.    

Let's finish off this post by giving glory to Jesus Christ, the one who overcame Satan and made a show of him openly. The one who will rule and reign for eternity.

               Here is my favorite scene in the movie "Passion of the Christ".

And one of my favorite worship songs. Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is, and is to come. He alone is God, and he alone is worthy of praise.
                                                        

Amen.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment