Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The DePopulation Agenda-Part 2 FEMA Camps


Before you read this blog, in order to comprehend what I'm talking about you need to back up and read about the New World Order and it's Depopulation agenda: Part 1. After you read that and watch the videos, then continue on with this blog. 

: P


MODERN DAY CONCENTRATION CAMPS


    I shared in one of my first posts that God usually has me experience something first, and then I find out what it means later. Sometimes he will even have me watch a movie and speak to me through the movie. 



   A couple months ago we had a snow storm and I stayed home and watched a couple of movies I haven't seen in years. The first one was Schindler's List. I imagined myself on the train with those people on my way to a concentration camp and wondered how I would have handled the situation if I had lived back then. Then I felt the Holy Spirit impressing something on me as I watched and I couldn't shake the feeling that this was going to happen again.  Then as I began to look into the Illuminati stuff and kept digging and found out what their New World Order agenda really is, and who these people are, I was horrified to find out that I was right. This is exactly where we're headed.



    Another night my husband was watching the movie Predator. It's a typical Arnold Schwarzenegger macho movie where muscle head army dudes shoot an invisible alien predator.

 I wasn't really watching it and was playing on my phone when my husband said "Isn't it amazing that two of these guys became governors?" "Huh? Two?" I knew Arnold became Governor of California, but who else? He said Jesse Ventura.

 I had to google it right away. I couldn't believe what I found. Again God was using a movie to guide me and teach me. It turns out Jesse is a conspiracy theorist and did a TV show trying to expose the New World Order. When I looked up his show, the first one I saw was him exposing FEMA camps and coffins.





   PROPHETIC DREAMS
    Another way God has been speaking, teaching and revealing things to me about this has been through dreams. I keep a dream journal and many times I have absolutely no idea what they mean, until days, weeks or months later. Then I'll see something and I remember the dream, and I begin to put the pieces together. As I shared in one of my first blogs, I have had many recurring dreams of a coming tsunami.



 I have also had several dreams where I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was breaking out in something that looks like Chicken pox. 



   In another dream I was on a train looking out the window, and near the mountains I saw hundreds of brand new army trucks and barracks and camps being built. Here's a video where a man saw in real life what I saw in my dream. Google about FEMA camps and decide for yourself. 
     So I am wondering, if the government was looking for an excuse to send people off to FEMA camps, that are supposedly to "help" people in case of an emergency, how would they do it? It's supposed to be in case of a natural disaster, like a tsunami. Or what if there was an outbreak of disease? Or both? People would be in a panic and would easily jump aboard a bus or train to a FEMA camp to be "safe". 
    They say the camps are in case of a natural disaster. OK, well I personally believe that they can cause a natural disaster. They control satellites, and they could drop a bomb, both of which if they dropped in the ocean could create a tsunami. There is also something called CERN, which we'll discuss later, that can be causing tremors and earthquakes. I know this all sounds crazy, and 6 months ago I would not have believed any of it either. But keep looking into it and I think you'll start to see something is going on.




I heard a radio interview on Pastor Paul Begley's show The Coming Apocalypse where a woman called to say her son was hired to build train cars with shackles installed. They were not for cattle, they were for humans. And the trains all have tracks that lead straight to FEMA camps. Why would they possibly do this? It seems to all be being kept a big secret. Here is a video of the trains with shackles installed. 



    Here is a video I was shocked to find. I attended a conservative church for many years that turned out to be very controlling. They taught the people to be submissive to the Pastor and to authorities to the extreme. Over time I realize this thought process was very dangerous and can cause people to submit to abuse. I even began to realize that this was the thought process that allowed Hitler to come into power. 


I left that church and sent out a mass email to expose their theology as the teaching of "The Shepharding Movement" , a pyramid type of power structure teaching church members to submit to church authority, and in doing so I was labeled a traitor. I didn't care. I wasn't there to worship a man, I was there to learn about Jesus. As I watched this next video, I can really see her point about the church being the ones to buy into this. When Hitler rose to power, the Christians were the first ones to follow him. As the bible says, even "The Elect" will buy into the religion of the Anti-Christ. 



  I have also had several dreams of aliens coming. We'll talk more about that in a later blog. 




    Now of course you could blow this all off and say that I must watch too many Sci-Fi movies, but I don't. I have had these dreams over the past 10 years, but I have only known about these Illuminati conspiracy theories for the past 3 months. I didn't know what any of them meant until now as I have begun to put together all the pieces to the puzzle. And the amazing thing is, they all line up with everything that these people are saying. 
  In my second blog about dreams (scroll back) I talked about my tsunami dreams, and I included a video of a prophet from Puerto Rico who predicts a tsunami will hit the coast of Florida and I said to pay particular attention to the fact that he mentions FEMA camps and the coffins that they have put there to bury the bodies. This was my first exposure to this and one of the first pieces to the puzzle that I've been putting together over the past couple of months.
   




    THE NEW WORLD ORDER'S DEPOPULATION AGENDA

   As you watch these next videos, I think you'll begin to understand as I did, that these dreams I have been having are prophetic and God is trying to warn me of what is coming ahead. I figured it's probably not information that I'm supposed to just keep to myself, so that's why I share all the information here in my blog.
     There are many videos out there by people who are considered "Truthers", "Conspiracy Theorists", "Illuminati Busters" etc. If it was just one or two people saying these things then I wouldn't pay too much attention to it and write these people off as crazy. But what I've found is that they all consistently say the same things.


("Sheeple" is a term used to describe people who are 
dumb like sheep being led off like a herd to the slaughter.)


      So what's the deal? Why would they be setting up these FEMA camps with shackled trains and army trucks ready to head people off to these camps? If they were there to hold people during a storm, why would they need shackles? Why so many army trucks? Are they planning to declare Marshall Law? Why? What is going on? What is their agenda?

      Here is a video that I shared in my earlier blog about the New World Order. If you skipped it, then here it is again.  In the beginning it moves a little slowly talking about money and banking, but be patient and skip ahead a bit if you need to but try to watch the whole thing. Again, if it was just this one guy saying these things I wouldn't give this video much merit. I'm not basing my beliefs on this video. There are many, many people saying all of the same things. I chose this video because he has compiled everything together to put it all into a nutshell.




     Talk about being narcissists! There is even more. They want to create a master race, a supernatural race that will be immortal. Yep. I'm not kidding. But I'll save that part for the next blog. For now let's stick to the subjects covered in the video.

TEN COMMANDMENTS AND RED DOTS

The 10 Commandments of the New World Order: Pay attention to #1......





So they want to kill people off because there are too many of us using up resources.
The NSA has been collecting everyone's emails, texts, voicemail messages, google searches, facebook posts and phone calls. It's obvious when you go onto facebook and ads pop up for the latest purchases and google searches you have made.
It's like they know you. Here is a really scary part of the video:

They are classifying you into three categories:
1. You know of the New World Order. Punishment? FEMA camps for re-education
2. You know of the NWO, are warning people and preparing to fight back. Punishment?...Death
3. You are clueless: You and your family live as a slave to accumulated debt.






Especially scary is at 1:18 the police official who explains red dots appearing on mailboxes:



Red dot=shot immediately
Blue dot=taken to FEMA camps for 50 million Americans
Pink dot= You'll be a good slave serving the Anti-Christ

Bullets, disarmament, morgues, FEMA camps and laws to legally kill and detain people without trial are already in place. It's all planned as part of the coming economic collapse.
Up next? Suspension of the constitution due to martial law.  





And what could cause martial law to go into effect? Is it possible that they are planning to cause a natural disaster? Sounds ridiculous right. But if you owned billions of dollars, satellites, and nuclear weapons, you could probably figure out a way. 

"All we need is the right world crisis, and the world will accept the New World Order" David Rockefeller. 

I have even heard of people talking about guillotines. I'm not kidding. It seems far fetched, unless you read the bible. When I saw the photo of one I remembered the opening scene in the 1972 rapture movie 'A Thief In the Nignt" of a woman about to be beheaded because she refused to receive the mark of the beast. This scene is a reference to the scripture in Revelation 20:4


The number one group seen as a threat will be, believe it or not, Evangelical Christians. Why? Because they are the number one threat to Satan and the only ones who have authority over him. 





Recently I went on a business trip to Charleston, SC The night before I arrived I had a dream of an old, black steam engine sitting on the train tracks no longer in use. Then another train came by with a yellow school bus for an engine and pushed it away. When we drove into Charleston we drove past a shipping yard where I spotted an old, black steam engine sitting alone on the tracks, no longer in use. And then I saw, not a school bus, but tons of yellow train cars. They looked exactly like the yellow FEMA trains I have seen in these videos. Because of the prophetic dream, this scene obviously caught my attention. My interpretation of the school bus as a train was God saying "I'm 'schooling' you, teaching you, so pay attention" So I googled the train yard in SC and found another blog about the subject.



     So what's the answer? What do we do?  First of all, we need to be aware of what's going on and begin to recognize the signs as we watch the news and make financial decisions. Next we need to get the Illuminati reign out of the White House. The Bush's, Clintons and Obamas are all in the "clique" and have been working toward the New World Order agenNda right under our noses. We need to get them out and get someone else into the White House that won't play their games. We will talk about this in future blogs.
    Finally, I don't want anyone to become depressed after reading this, so  let's turn this thing around and end this blog on a positive note and spend some time with the true Master of the Universe, The Ilumminati are not gods. Satan is not God. Jesus Christ alone is God, and has all authority over Satan. Let's declare it!



     
                                               You Alone are God-Hillsong




No comments:

Post a Comment