Sunday, July 3, 2016

CERN part 1-Time to WAKE UP!

    TIME TO WAKE UP CHURCH!



   If you have been following my blog, I have said from the beginning that God has been giving me prophetic dreams the past few years, and I am just starting to understand them now. A couple years ago I had a dream that my husband was buying a new car, and he went to a Subaru dealer down on the highway.  I looked at the sign, and it stood out to me in the dream. When I woke up I googled it.  "SUBARU" is a Japanese word meaning "unite." It is also a term identifying the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation Taurus that includes six stars visible to the average eye. According to Greek mythology, Atlas' daughters turned into this group of stars.   After that dream, I started paying attention to the stars and weather patterns. I also realized I was not looking at a car in the dream, but rather a "sign". I need to look for signs. 


    In another dream I had a few months ago, I walked into a hotel room and my daughters were there with their girlfriends. There were 10 of them all together dressed in bridesmaid dresses.  I knew they were all having a party before the wedding, they had all gotten too drunk and were all laying on the beds passed out and sound asleep. When I woke up, I knew immediately this was a reference to the story in the bible where Jesus talked about the bridesmaids in Matthew 25 (which happens to be the chapter that talks about the end-times and Jesus' return)


The Parable of the Ten Virgins
1“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6“At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7“Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9“ ‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10“But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11“Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12“But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.


This dream was about the church. They are asleep! They need to wake up. This is why I am writing this blog. There are signs all around us, right under our noses, and we are all missing it! I have only known about this for 6 months. I am shocked to find out there is so much information out there and I didn't see it! But thank God I woke up. 
 Coincidentally, as I'm writing this blog, the TV is on and the movie "National Treasure" came on. I have seen it before so I wasn't really paying attention to it, until Nicolas Cage came upon a Masonic symbol, and then suddenly I "woke up" to what this movie was really about! Throughout the whole movie he is looking for signs and symbols to lead him to the truth, and the treasure, by following hidden secret meanings and clues laid out by Freemasons and history. Unbelievable! This is exactly what I have been doing for the past few months. A year ago this movie was just Hollywood entertainment. But now I suddenly relate to this movie in a whole new way. God seems to keep using movies to show me things. He knows that since I am very visual this is a method that I can relate to. 




   In my previous blog I discussed how "They", the Illuminati, plan to open up a portal, a worm hole, combining science, magic, and satanism, in order to allow demons to pass through the portal and enter our world,  to create a master race of Nephilim, and more specifically, to birth the Anti-Christ and bring about the New World Order. 
If you have no idea what I just said, then you've been asleep, you need to wake up and scroll back and read my previous blogs!

                                               WELCOME TO CERN

    So, you may ask, "And just how do they plan to open this portal?" By creating a a hadron collider called CERN which is outside of Geneva, Switzerland. What is it exactly? I will let the following videos explain. Let's begin with this video that explains it. Scientists and physicists have created it, and they are trying to create a worm hole to allow possible time travel, and even possibly re-create the "Big Bang". Basically, they are playing God. 



                                           CERN to Open Portals to wicked spirits

   In an interview with Tom Horn and Steve Quail, 2 Christian men with radio shows, they talk about portals, demons, and what they believe is the true goal of CERN. They explain "incubbus and succubus", and the many things the church doesn't know about or understand because they are asleep. "My church is destroyed for lack of knowledge". At 19:00 they mention CERN. "We're living in a world where "good" is frowned upon, and we glorify evil." 22:00 They say there are KEYS to open these gateways. (I have had about 5 dreams involving being handed a key) 31:10 "Science Fiction is the Illuminati's way of telling what their intentions are."



                           "CERN opening the gates of Hell-Breaking the 7th seal

  Pastor Paul Begley has a radio show where he talks a lot about this subject of End Times and Conspiracy Theories. In this particular show he interviewed a man called "Mike from around the world". I'm not sure who he is, if he worked at CERN or what, but he really details what they are doing there. As a side note, one thing he mentioned in this interview really stood out to me. I once had a debate with an Atheist who has a scientific mind who wants proof first before he believes, and when on the subject of Adam and Eve and the fall of man, he asked me "But why did God even put the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil there in the first place?" He stumped me. I didn't have an answer. Well, this man answered my question. It has to do with Physics, and said God put it there for balance. Pretty good answer from a Scientist. Anyway, back to the subject. Listen to this interview. It's pretty fascinating.



                              The CERN deception-The evil of dark matter and LHC

   Here is a blog I found where they talk about CERN. He likes to decode symbols, as I have been doing myself a lot lately.



                               Open Scroll Blog: Insight into CERN's time machine

    In the blog he shares this video that he did on YouTube. He says "Just because we are not being told directly what going on, doesn't mean we're not being told." CERN released two films called "Symmetry" and  "Symmetry Unraveled" In the trailer we see beings that have been trapped in another dimension emerge through a time-space portal. "They're opening the door through time and space, to let someone in. The LHC machine is intended to open a worm hole through time-space and that's what the trailer is showing us, and it will happen through the pairing of science and magic. CERN is all about celebrating the arrival of the Anti-Christ Beast."



                                                     CERN opening the abyss 

Here's another video where he does a breakdown of the Symmetry film and the meaning of the dance. He mentions a ring, and a tone



                            CERN film symmetry exposed Illuminati End-Time Ritual

When he mentioned a ring and a tone, I was reminded of another video I watched when President Obama went to visit Stonehenge.



                                              President Obama visits Stonehenge

And it turns out that Stonehenge created music, a "ringing tone". I have a sneaking suspicion that Stonehenge was created to be a portal, much like CERN.



                                                   Stonehenge built for music?


                                 PROJECT AWAKE
    "A Call for an Uprising" does many videos exposing the Illuminati and the NWO agenda. He is pretty passionate, LOL, but I agree if you look at this purely from the world's point of view and think that CERN is really just for the advancement of science, he asks  "And why do we need this? Why exactly do we need to spend billions of dollars on a hadron collider? For what?". Exactly. Because it's not just about exploring science.


                                           CERN Project Awake opening portals

 It's amazing to me that now that I have become "awake" to this whole subject, each day I learn more and more! Each day I find more subjects to write about and I can't keep up with it all. Today I learned of "Project Awake". It seems they are already trying to open up a portal, but yet they are trying to keep it a secret. Here's a video about it:




 They are trying to say it was just a thunderstorm. Hmmmm It doesn't look like some normal thunderstorm to me. And what a coincidence, this photo was taken right over CERN. I found it on this website Freedom Fighter Times

I had to google "Project Awake"  to see what it was. Here are two websites I found. These are actual websites for CERN, not just someone's interpretation of what's going on. 



                                             Physics and Astronomy-AWAKE



                                     "AWAKE" Advanced Wakefield Experiment
                                           CERN's website for Project Awake
Here's what they say:

Advanced Wakefield Experiment (AWAKE)

The Advanced Wakefield (AWAKE) Experiment is a project to be carried out at CERN verifying the approach of using protons to drive a strong wakefield in a plasma which can then be harnessed to accelerate a witness bunch of electrons.
The effect of high electric fields in a plasma has been observed before with either lasers or an electron beam driving the initial disturbance. These fields can be up to 100 GV/m, or about 1,000 times higher than fields achievable in conventional RF accelerators. The idea of using a proton beam has been proposed where because of the high energy beams available, such as the LHC, the acceleration of a witness electron beam to the TeV scale can be done in one stage within a distance of O(km) rather than 30-50 km needed for conventional accelerators.

Self-modulation of the Diamond Beam

Related to the AWAKE Experiment, we are peforming simulations of the the self-modulation of the Diamond electron beam. This beam is also quite long — 2.6 cm — and if micro-bunched, could drive significant wakefields. The simulations could lead to an experiment using the Diamond beam which would allow us to learn a lot about the self-modulation process and diagnosing it. This could also lead to a technique of increasing the Diamond beam energy by several GeV in just a few metres.

                    CERN film Symmetry, End of Time ritual-Keys, tones, frequencies

   As I mentioned, I have had a few dreams about KEYS. After I would wake up, the Holy Spirit would bring me to Isaiah 22:
     20“In that day I will summon my servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. 21I will clothe him with your robe and fasten your sash around him and hand your authority over to him. He will be a father to those who live in Jerusalem and to the people of Judah. 22I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open23I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will become a seata of honor for the house of his father. 

   Now this subject also repeats in the book of Revelation chapter 3: 
7“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

   These verses are usually interpreted to mean having spiritual authority in prayer that will open doors. But because the Lord keeps bringing me back to this over and over and over again, I knew he wanted me to see something else. It wasn't until just this moment when I heard them mention CERN being a "KEY" to open the door to the abyss that it suddenly clicked and now I understand what he was trying to show me. We are in the last days. It has begun. But the important thing to remember is that Jesus Christ holds all power and authority, and Christians will be the ones who are victorious in the end.
   We are half way through discussing CERN. Next I want to discuss the logo and how celebrities are tied into all of this. I will continue in the next blog.

    It's the beginning of the end times but you know what? Jesus is still in control! I think we need to get back to singing songs like we used to sing and remind ourselves that Jesus has all power and dominion in his hands and that the devil is under our feet!!!! Let's remember that he is coming again riding a white horse and we will ride with him! Let's end this blog with an old song "We Will Ride" that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ!


 "He has fire in his eyes and he's holding a sword. He's riding a white horse and he asks "will you ride with me?"









No comments:

Post a Comment